Our client is currently seeking interns working in financial analyst roles.
This position will be part of the finance team supporting one or more functional groups.
· BA/BS in finance, accounting, economics, mathematics or engineering field is required
· Strong academic achievement (i.e. GPA) at the undergraduate and graduate level is required
· 2 years practical work experience or internships
· Must have experience in financial modeling and advisory.
· Strong problem solving & critical thinking skills are required
· Strong analytical techniques and modeling skills are required (Excel)
· Effective verbal and visual presentation skills are required (PowerPoint)
· Ability to work within a dynamic cross-functional team environment is required
· Positive attitude and strong personal desire to “make a difference” is required
· Demonstrated extracurricular involvement is desired (i.e. volunteer work, student council, etc…)
The primary job responsibilities will focus on projects that support business analysis and decision support needs of various line and/or finance management.
Each intern will have the opportunity to work on 2 separate functional finance teams during the internship period.
The interns will receive guidance and mentoring from the responsible finance manager and director as they work their assigned projects to completion.
The functional finance teams on which the intern will work are as follows:
· Sales and customer support
· Product development
The nature of the project work will be analytically focused enabling each intern to exercise their critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills as they develop and present their conclusions and recommendations.
Interns will be expected to utilize MS Excel & PowerPoint extensively in completing their respective project assignments.
All cv to be sent to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
60 total views, 1 today