Internship Opportunity At Kenya Wedding Centre
The company is also a member of the Weddings Beautiful Worldwide (WBW) and is WBW exclusive licensee for East and Central Africa in offering the Certified Wedding Specialist (CWS) wedding planners’ training program.
You’ll have great colleagues. We are a small team of discreet, first class wedding designers - a fusion of fashion, creativity, passion and planning. You’ll be in exciting and stimulating company.
Should you get bitten by the wedding-planning bug and decide to hang around after your internship, we’ll pay in full for your wedding planning course that upon completion will earn you the title, Certified Wedding Specialist (CWS) – with a job offer from us.
From your desk, you will enjoy the panoramic view of Ngong Hills – an awesome view.
- Assist in the design and execution of marketing campaigns including creation of marketing collateral.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
- Prepare presentations.
- Be actively involved in selling Kenya Wedding Center services and products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales / Marketing or related business field.
- Exceptional Salesmanship skills.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
122 total views, 1 today