Internship Officer Job in Kenya – AYT
We are looking for talented, creative and innovative team players who are excited by the opportunity of harnessing the productive energies of youth towards peace, equity and prosperity within and across communities in Africa.
Start the journey of transforming your life!
Position Title: Internship Officer
- Developing and maintaining Internship Program including program goals, materials and means of evaluation.
- Managing, guiding, and setting policies for internship programs.
- Working jointly with other organizations and institutions to create training modules for interns.
- Developing talent acquisition strategies through developing and rolling out internship programs.
- Negotiating with organizations on compensation, benefits, training, performance management, policy and governance in line with the institutions’ objectives.
- Developing positive value proposition for institutions to provide training programs to successful trainees.
- Managing intern surveys to drive enhancement of program elements, including assignment quality.
- Mentoring interns as required.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the project manager.
- A degree or equivalent in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with leadership skills.
- Good analytical skills.
The deadline for application is Friday, 29th June,2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Africa Youth Trust
off Laikipia Road, Gate No. 3
P.O. Box 51874 – 00100
Nairobi – Kenya
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
81 total views, 1 today