Internship: Editorial Intern – Digital Media, Kenya
Internship: Editorial Intern- Digital Media
Implement all aspects of our digital communication
- Write the digital media content to a high standard
- Implement web campaigns to achieve Destination objectives, including using interactive web spaces
- Evaluate the success of web work, including setting key performance indicators, monitoring visitor statistics, feedback and participation
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues and freelance writers who provide website content and with external partners and with company who maintain the centralised content management system and templates
- Social media – Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Take photographs and record videos of events for use on the website /Youtube and other approved interactive web channels
Recent graduate from a diploma or degree program in Journalism, Communication with Digital Media focus from a recognised University or college.
IV. Skills and Abilities
- Excellent editorial skills with a sound understanding of writing for the web and engaging online audiences
- Ability to write engagingly and convincingly for the web
- Deal with enquiries emailed from the site and overseeing any message boards.
- Solid experience managing dynamic websites (please give examples of web addresses which you have been part of)
- Ability to design, deliver and evaluate online campaigns using a range of online media, including interactive spaces
- Knowledge of digital trends
- Excellent knowledge of a range of applications and software including social media platforms, content management systems, image-editing software, MS Windows.
- Ability to write well and concisely.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy,
- Ability to edit written work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in project and time management
- Ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
128 total views, 1 today