Internship: Editorial Intern – Digital Media, Kenya
Internship: Editorial Intern- Digital Media
Implement all aspects of our digital communication
- Write the digital media content to a high standard
- Implement web campaigns to achieve Destination objectives, including using interactive web spaces
- Evaluate the success of web work, including setting key performance indicators, monitoring visitor statistics, feedback and participation
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues and freelance writers who provide website content and with external partners and with company who maintain the centralised content management system and templates
- Social media – Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Take photographs and record videos of events for use on the website /Youtube and other approved interactive web channels
Recent graduate from a diploma or degree program in Journalism, Communication with Digital Media focus from a recognised University or college.
IV. Skills and Abilities
- Excellent editorial skills with a sound understanding of writing for the web and engaging online audiences
- Ability to write engagingly and convincingly for the web
- Deal with enquiries emailed from the site and overseeing any message boards.
- Solid experience managing dynamic websites (please give examples of web addresses which you have been part of)
- Ability to design, deliver and evaluate online campaigns using a range of online media, including interactive spaces
- Knowledge of digital trends
- Excellent knowledge of a range of applications and software including social media platforms, content management systems, image-editing software, MS Windows.
- Ability to write well and concisely.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy,
- Ability to edit written work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in project and time management
- Ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
55 total views, 1 today