Internet Solution Recruits Account Manager in Nairobi
Account Manager at Internet Solutions Nairobi, Kenya
Internet Solutions (IS) is South Africa’s most established and experienced Converged Communications Service Provider.
Since 1993 IS has been providing end-to-end connectivity solutions and related services across the African continent. IS has offices in South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Mozambique and has a physical presence in 12 African countries and on three other continents on the globe. IS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Internet Solutions Kenya has a Vacancy for an Account Manager (AM) in the Nairobi Sales Team. As Account Manager you will provide complete and dedicated Customer Service. You will be the custodian of client relationships, their growth, their satisfaction and retention.
As AM you will be required to manage and coordinate all matters relating to accounts within your portfolio. You will be required to act as an ambassador of Internet Solutions in its entirety.
You will always be learning about IS solutions and the current market and competition and developing your skills and sharing this knowledge within your team.
As a team player, you will also develop internal relationships with your team members and other departments to ensure far reaching assistance for your clients.
What we will expect you to do:
As Account Manager you will need to:
• Assume responsibility for all communication and activity within a provided customer base.
• Build strong strategic relationships at a senior level within customer base and have regular meetings, ensure customer concerns addressed. Grow account by understanding their communication needs, to leverage IS Solutions to meet the customer’s business needs, to grow relationships with a longer term focus.
• Responsible for overall account management, directly responsible for improving and maintaining high customer satisfaction, growth and retention. Proactive approach of periodic account reviews, Working with the expanded team provide overall account strategy and direction, program risk, assessing situations, making recommendations, and implementing planned contingencies, when necessary.
• Effective communication of Internet Solutions services and offerings.
• Meet and exceed revenue targets by developing relationships within targeted customers.
• Account and sales administration
• Reviewing completed contract in system to ensure billing accuracy in compliance with audit requirements.
• Act as main point of contact for customer on resolution of technical, product, and billing issues
• Work with internal departments (Support and Projects) to escalate technical and product issues as needed
• Outbound calls to client to update on new site features, products, etc
• Create and manage sales pipeline and achieve pipeline conversion to sales targets.
• Prepare quotes and proposals
• Attend all training on existing or new services offered by IS
• Know all processes and how to use all systems relevant to the position
• Track and chase orders and collections
• Keep up to date with industry trends
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates for this job:
• Tertiary education preferably related to IT, an advantage, but not a pre-requisite
• Computer literate with strong MS Office skills
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Strong customer relation skills
• Minimum 3 years working experience in sales and the ICT industry preferably in an Account Management capacity.
Key abilities required:
• Proven Account management skills
• Proven Solution Selling or Consultative sales skills with high levels of documentation
• Proven over achievement of sales targets
• Excellent presentation skills
• Learn fast with regards to new systems and solutions
• Self-starter with excellent communication skills
• Build relationships internally and externally
• Work independently, using initiative
• Work well within a team
• Attention to detail, ability to focus and follow through on process
• Efficient written and oral communication skills
• Self- motivated, hardworking, sociable, and driven by professional success
Applicants should include 3 references and also state their current or past salary.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirement should send their application letters and detailed CV as ATTACHMENT by email ONLY to email@example.com by 24th October 2012.
Indicate Job Title in the Subject Field.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
42 total views, 1 today