Internal Auditor Job Vacancy in Kericho Kenya
Finlays is Kenya’s largest agricultural export group employing over 22,000 people and annually exporting over 300 million stems of flowers, 7 million kilos of vegetables, 26 million kilos of black tea and 3 million kilos of tea extract.
- Undertaking the Risk Assessment Process;
- Assisting with the consolidation of the Internal audit plan and budget;
- Maintaining cordial and professional relationships and communication with all stakeholders;
- Executing all audits in line with the approved audit methodology and plan;
- Attending all audit supervisory committee meetings including being the Secretary to the meetings;
- Preparing monthly group internal audit reports in line with the agreed format and structure;
- Executing follow ups of issues and preparing follow up reports; and
- Proactively attending to any ad hoc requests from all stakeholders.
- A graduate with bachelor’s degree from a recognized university backed by relevant professional qualifications with CIA and CISA being the most desirable.
- At least 5 years experience in Internal Audit / Consulting with a reputable audit organization.
- Experience in systems audits will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills and a can – do attitude.
- Meticulous in approach with data analysis skills using such software as IDEA, ACL etc.
- Results driven with excellent planning and organizing skills underpinned by well developed team working skills and judgment.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
97 total views, 1 today