Intern Customer Care Executive – Hot Job
We Hire Character and Train Skills
Reports to: Communications and Corporate Affairs Manager
GBC offers flexible ICT web solutions in web design, web based Monitoring and Evaluation (M & E) systems and reporting tools, mobile web applications, domain registration, web hosting, social media and internet marketing and other web design services with professional project delivery and expert advice.
We assist clients improve organizational and individual performance by leveraging well-managed ICT infrastructure, backed up by expert support and advice.
We aim at being the ICT web solutions provider of choice in Eastern Africa based on our client approach.
Education & Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in communication, public relations, front office or equivalent training in Hospitality.
- Knowledge and experience in IT industry operations.
- A confident and determined demeanor.
- A minimum of 6 months work experience
- Vibrant personality with high integrity standards
- Excellent communication skills.
- Courtesy, tact and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent inter-personal skills; reliable, enthusiastic and upbeat personality Good typing speed.
- Able to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision and to possess a high sense of confidentiality and initiative.
- Any qualification in IT is an added advantage
- Respond to incoming emails, letters, phone calls and live chat.
- Receive visitors and accord them necessary support.
- Going through the dailies to identify potential partners or suppliers.
- Taking minutes for internal meetings and data entry where necessary.
- Offering support to clients in using our online portals.
- Scheduling meetings as required.
- Resolve client concerns and complaints within the stipulated company hours.
- Modify and improve filling systems, or implement new filing systems.
- Maintaining proper filing records for all Administration Department.
- To work in co-operation with other staff members to ensure that the aims of the company are achieved.
- Any other duties assigned.
Kindly submit your cover letter and CV to [email protected] addressed to the Operations Director by 22nd January, 2012.
GBC is an equal opportunity employer
www.gbc.co.ke and www.gbckenya.net
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
61 total views, 1 today