Information Call Centre Agent Career
Answer incoming calls from customers, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls professionally
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Research required information using available resources
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs
- Produce call reports.
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company
- Arrange for the dispatch information packages, brochures etc. to clients and interested parties
- Communication skills – verbal, written and eloquence
- Knowledgeable and quick in decision making
- Mature,temperament,patience and empathy
- Passion for people
- IT skills including familiarity of CRM solutions
- Good memory, ability to comprehend, captures as well as interprets basic customer information.
- Ability to follow through
- Self-drive initiative
- Sound judgmental powers; ability to manage difficult customer situations
- Attention to details
- Business related degree
- At least one year insurance experience
- Progress in Professional qualification in insurance e.g. ACII, COP preferred
- Knowledge in customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
- One year experience in sales and marketing and customer service
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, please send application to email@example.com, indicating on the subject line the role title.
Deadline for application is Tuesday 15th May, 2012.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
32 total views, 1 today