Industrial Relations Officer Job in Kenya – AEA
The work and scope of AEA has significantly expanded over the years in terms of diversity and needs of the members and in order to meet the emerging challenges, the Association is seeking a high caliber, self-motivated and dedicated individual to assist in the attainment of its goals and objectives.
- Steering the manpower development and training activities in the associations’ member estates;
- Assisting and supporting the associations’ members in the management of Trade Disputes in accordance with the Labour relations systems;
- Participating in negotiating Collective Bargaining Agreements on behalf of the members estates;
- Recruiting new members into the association;
- Interpreting and advising on the implementation of Labour Laws and CBAs to the associations’ members;
- Provision of appropriate advice to members on labour matters and other emerging issues;
- Participating and undertaking internal audits to ensure labour law compliance in member estates;
- Participate in recruitment and selection of staff on behalf of members and as per their request;
- Working closely with Trade union in ensuring sustainability of harmonious industrial relations in the associations’ member estates;
- Office administration.
- A degree in social sciences.
- Minimum five (5) years working experience.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Labour Laws.
- Sound knowledge of Industrial Relations systems and Public Relations.
- Excellent Negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency in use of IT.
- Powerful presentation skills.
Agricultural Employers’ Association, P.O. Box 17783, 10200 – Nakuru
32 total views, 1 today