Independent Financial Advisor Job in Kenya
The Company is seeking to fill the following position of an Independent Financial Advisor,with individuals who are proactive and self-driven and who can apply their knowledge, diligence, and experience to contribute to the achievement of our mission to delight our customers with outstanding financial services.
The main role of the position of an Independent Financial Advisor is to sell investment funds to prospective and existing clients and service the accounts thus created.
Specifically, the Financial Advisor is expected to do, inter alia, the following on a highly rewarding commission-paying remuneration structure:
- Sell investment schemes to prospective and existing individual and corporate clients;
- Relationship management for existing clients;
- Meet and exceed exciting and aggressive work targets;
- Work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment within an entrepreneurial culture that offers minimum supervision.
Successful candidates will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- An appropriate qualification/training in sales and marketing;
- Work experience in the financial services sector e.g. bank, insurance companies, fund manager, stock brokers etc would be an advantage;
- Proven experience and success in selling financial services products: experience of selling unit trust investment or insurance products would also be an added advantage;
- Computer literate (evidence will be an added advantage)
- A good working knowledge of financial markets and financial products;
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed;
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills;
- Results oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets;
- Well groomed, presentable and strong interpersonal skills;
- C+ and above in KCSE
- Mature, 28 years old and above preferred
If this position is of interest to you, please email your detailed curriculum vitae and covering letter explaining how you would meet the demands of this challenging position giving full names and contacts of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies will not be accepted.
Applications should be received not later than 14th August 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
50 total views, 1 today