Imenti Tea Factory Co. Ltd: Factory Supervisors in Meru
Imenti Tea Factory Co. Ltd is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, dynamic and self motivated persons to fill the following vacant positions.
Two (2) Positions
Reporting to the Production Manager – the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that production of tea is carried out within the set quality standards;
- Maintaining accurate production records;
- Ensuring achievement of the set production targets;
- Supervision of staff in the assigned production lines;
- Ensuring maintenance of hygiene standards in the production floor;
- Liaising with the factory management on production floor issues;
- Compliance with ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 22000:2005 systems.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:-
- ‘O’ Level Division II or KCSE ‘C’ plain;
- Diploma in Food Science and Technology from a recognized institution;
- At least three (3) years working experience in a food processing establishment;
- Computer literacy;
Those with knowledge of both ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 22000:2005 systems will have an added advantage.
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum requirements for these jobs are requested to send their applications accompanied with detailed CVs, copies of testimonials/certificates, names and addresses of at least three (3) referees to the address below to reach not later than 9th November 2012.
Factory Unit Manager,
Imenti Tea Factory Co. Ltd,
P. O. Box 1800 – 60200,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
46 total views, 1 today