ICT Sales Recruitment in Kenya
A leading ICT solutions provider and systems integrator in telecommunications sector is in urgent need of recruiting experienced key Account Managerswith a proven track record to fill positions in ICT Sales.
The desired candidates should be conversant with and have an all round understanding in selling of ICT hardware, software and solutions.
- Consistent attainment of visibility and overall sales targets in the ICT sales department
- Prepare, plan and execute sales programs aimed at market penetration, relationship building, sales presentations and promotions to meet customer’s specific needs.
- Prepare and submit tenders.
- Oversee full delivery of the proposed customer’s solution(s)
- Documenting, reporting and discussing execution of plans, sales and margin analysis and overall productivity with the Sales Manager
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Business Degree preferably in Marketing or Diploma with 3+ years experience in Sales.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in Sales in the ICT / telecommunications sector
- Good understanding and competency in selling high end ICT solutions ranging from Integrated security systems (Access Control, CCTV, Fire & Intrusion), Servers & Storage, Converged Communication Solutions, Routing & Switching, Unified Communication & Collaboration, Networking and Wi-Fi Solutions, Turnkey Software projects including ERPs.
- Self driven, Highly results and performance oriented; with ability to meet sales targets
- Good team player with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
Interested persons should send their application and detailed CV including qualifications and experience to [email protected] not later than March 31st 2012.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
172 total views, 1 today