ICT Administrator SACCO Recruitment
Muhigia Sacco Society Limited is looking for a highly qualified, result oriented and proactive individual to fill the position of ICT Administrator.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Overseeing the development, implementation and management of computerized information systems including:
* Formulation and implementation of ICT policies;
* Developing and motivating an innovative and inspired ICT team and reevaluating their skills and output to ensure delivery of results;
* Providing appropriate information and guidance on emerging issues and best practices in ICT;
* Overseeing the SACCO network and liaising with ICT suppliers and support services providers;
* Ensuring timely provision of ICT service to all the functions of the SACCO;
* Ensuring implementation of well co-ordinate systems with sufficient controls in all areas of the SACCO;
* Ensuring appropriate database administration, data backups and recovery procedures;
* Ensuring proper maintenance of ICT related equipment;
* Coordination, development and upgrading of SACCO websites;
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, information technology, system technology or its equivalent from a recognized university;
* Certified MCSE or network administrator;
* Satisfactorily served in the grade of Systems Administrator or equivalent for at least 3 years in a related financial institution.
* Wide experience and a high level of competence in computerized information systems.
* High level of integrity.
* Self driven
* 30 years and below.
Candidates meeting the above requirements should forward their application enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and detailed curriculum vitae to the undersigned not later than Wednesday 21st December 2011.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Muhigia is an equal opportunity employer.
Muhigia CS & CS Ltd
P.O. Box 83, Kerugoya.
Fax No. 061-2304088
E-mail muhigia @ yahoo.com
46 total views, 1 today