IAT Recruits Technical Assistants in Kenya
Get connected to an Exciting career.
We are looking for mature, honest, reliable and responsible individuals who are meticulous and take pride in doing their job right.
- Must be Diploma graduates in either or all of the following from a recognized institution:
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Telecommunication engineering
- Information and communication Technology
- Information and communication Technology Management (DICTM)
- Must have User Support Professional (A+) certification or equivalent.
- Windows-based Computer applications
- Software installation (windows and Open source)
- Troubleshooting and fixing hardware and software problems
- Good Networking skills
- Programming skills will be an added advantage
Address applications to:
The HR Department,
IAT, P.O. Box 14201, 00800 Nairobi.
Tel: 4455000 or 0716-793 954
All applicants should phone the HR Department to check if they have been short listed on Monday 19th November, 2012
46 total views, 2 today