Human Resources Assistant Job in Kenya
The HR assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
- The HR assistant has partial responsibility for these areas:
- Recruiting and staffing logistics;
- performance management and improvement tracking systems;
- employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping;
- assisting with employee relations;
- company-wide committee facilitation and participation;
- company employee communication;
- compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and
- employee services;
- maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Diploma/certificate in Human resource Management
- Basic understanding of Human resource functions.
- Understanding of human resource reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
- At least two years of related experience.
- Well organized, accurate and attentive to detail
- Excellent communications and public relations abilities.
- Strong typing and computer application skills.
- Ability to assist and support others.
46 total views, 1 today