Human Resources & Admin Manager Job in Kenya
We are a company operating in the construction and engineering sector and are looking to fill the position of HR & Administration Manager. We require an individual who is willing to grow with us, be challenged and contribute to shaping the course of the organization.
Oversee the overall management and administration of the human resources function to ensure achievement of business objectives through a motivated workforce as well as ensuring compliance with employment legislature.
S/he will also oversee the administration staff and ensure compliance of the administration policies
· Manage and supervise the day-to-day Human Resources and Administration Department operations & staff
· Provide professional leadership in the development and implementation of Human Resources & Administration policies, plans and budgets.
· Manage full-life cycle recruitment and employee separation activities
· Coordinate the implementation of the staff performance management system.
· Partner with leadership in building and sustaining employer-employee relationships to increase productivity, motivation and morale.
· Reviewing and evaluate human resources programmes, systems and procedures to ensure they are relevant to business units needs and are cost effective.
· Implementing compensation/incentive programmes and benefit plans which are competitive and effective in motivating and retaining high performers.
· Deploying effective processes for succession planning and career development
· Responsible for the training function
· Develop strategies of effectively managing contract and casual employees.
· Ensuring that effective employee communication programmes are in place to build a well- informed organization.
· Responsible for the Human Resources & Administration department budget
· Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management, or equivalent from a recognized University,
· Minimum 4 years experience working as a HR Generalist in a senior position
· Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management from professional body
· Must be a member of a recognized Human Resource professional body
· Sound knowledge of labour laws and Employment Act 2007.
· Must be a Born again Christian
· Ability to work independently as well as a team
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong organizational skills, outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills
· Strong negotiation skills and leadership skills
· Ability to manage complex priorities
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are up to the challenge, kindly send your updated CV and a cover letter telling us why we should consider you for this position to the attention of:
The Recruitment Panel
so as to be received not later than 30th November , 2012.
Kindly indicated your current and expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
36 total views, 1 today