Human Resource Manager Job in Mombasa
Our client ,a firm based in Mombasa is in the Garment manufacturing and export sector .
A position for a HR Manager has come up.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work together with the line management for the success of the business and the running of the business.
- Contributes to the long term / strategic organizational issues like People Selection, People Requirement, People Development, Organization Development Quality of Work Life Etc
- Proactively contribute to the change management, people management, team development, new technology introduction etc
- Acts as a management consultant on HR ISSUES working alongside the line managers.
- Monitors the implementation of HR policies / procedures
- Personal Effectiveness
- Human Relations Handling Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Professional Knowledge Of HR
- Adding Value Through People Development
- Continuing Learning
- Strategic Thinking Capability
- Negotiating Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Persuading Skills
- Business / Culture Awareness
- Service Delivery
- Communication [Oral/Written] & Presentation Skills
Education: Post Graduate Degree in Human Resources or PG Diploma in HR & Diploma or Degree in Law is preferred
Experience: 7-10 years of experience as Manager and above in a Manufacturing Company
Age: within 40 years, who is willing to relocate to Mombasa
Expertise: Manpower Planning, Budgeting, Policy Development and Implementation, Recruitment, Training & Development, Employee Engagement, Performance Management Systems, Compensation & Management
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title HR Manager on the email subject to email@example.com.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database.
52 total views, 2 today