HR Officer NGO Job in Kisumu Kenya
Omega Foundation is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), registered in 2002 with a mission of strengthening the capacity of vulnerable communities.
Omega is currently implementing the IMARISHA Institutional Strengthening Project aimed at developing its leadership and management capacity to deliver high quality community health services.
To achieve this Omega is seeking to recruit a proactive Human Resources Officer who will be responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating effective human resources strategies, policies and systems aimed at creating a high-performance organizational culture.
Key result areas
- Review operational structure in line with strategic direction
- Conduct job analysis and design job descriptions
- Coordinate and facilitate recruitment, selection and orientation of new staff
- Coordinate volunteer and internship placement, assignment and assessment
- Conduct training needs assessment and develop training and career development plans
- Coordinate planning and implementation of mentorship plans
- Coordinate and facilitate performance management system
- Conduct job evaluation and pay surveys and design equitable remuneration structure
- Facilitate employee relations activities and internal communication plan
- Ensure HRM compliance with statutory and legislative requirements
Minimum qualifications and competencies
- The ideal candidate should have a first degree in Human Resources Management or its equivalent and at least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation and report writing skills; demonstrate hands-on computer skills (MS office suite and HRMIS); and
- ability to work with minimal supervision.
This is a challenging opportunity for a dedicated, focused and highly motivated professional.
If you would like to join a dynamic team and help bring lasting change, please send your application letter and CV and state how your experience matches the specifications. Also state your current remuneration details and include names and contact details of three work-related referees.
Send your application to OMEGA e-mail: [email protected]
[email protected] to be received by close of business on Thursday, 2nd August 2012.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
56 total views, 3 today