HR Officer Job Vacancy in Kenya
Our Client, a leading construction company in East Africa, seeks to recruit for a Human Resource Officer.
Role: HR Officer
This role entails coordinating Human Resource activities in order to retain the best possible manpower available to achieve the desired result for the Company.
- Source, recruit, induct, develop and retain the best-fit personnel for the region.
- Coordinate the implementation of suitable HR policies and procedures for the region.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with labor organizations/unions that represent employees.
- Responsible for administering labour agreement as approved.
- Investigate and resolve complaints, appeals, and oversee employees’ disputes settlements and legal issues of workforce/unions.
- Advise management on grievances and appeals, adverse actions, employee discipline and related matters.
- Implement effective communication channels within the Region office, sites and the stakeholder
- Maintain information on employee status, industrial information, and, provide administrative support.
- Ensure records are up to date and proper documentation, filing of all personnel records.
- Ensure compliance with statutory safety, health and environmental standards in the work place.
- Any other duties that may be assigned within the company policy and procedure.
- Degree in Human Resource or Business Management
- Post graduate in Higher Diploma in HRM
- Technical knowledge of the labour laws in Kenya.
- Practical experience with Industrial Relations.
- HRIS experience, (Oracle, JD Edwards)
- At least two years work experience
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visitwww.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by Friday, 24th August, 2012.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
44 total views, 1 today