To coordinate Human Resources activities at the Regional office in order to retain the best possible manpower available to achieve the desired result for the Company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Source, recruit, induct, develop and retain the best-fit personnel for the region.
- Coordinate the implementation of suitable HR policies and procedures for the region.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with labour organizations/unions that represent employees.
- Responsible for administering labour agreement as approved.
- Investigate and resolve complaints, appeals, and oversee employees disputes settlements and legal issues of workforce/unions.
- Advise management on grievances and appeals, adverse actions, employee discipline and related matters.
- Implement effective communication channels within the Region office, sites and the stakeholder
- Maintain information on employee status, industrial information, and, provide administrative support.
- Ensure records are up to date and proper documentation, filing of all personnel records.
- Ensure implementation and strict adherence on QSHE of employees including social welfare.
- Any other duties that may be assigned within the company policy and procedure.
- Degree in Human Resource or Business Management
- Post graduate in Higher Diploma in HRM
- Technical knowledge in labour laws.
- Practical experience with Industrial Relations.
- HRIS experience, (Oracle, JD Edwards)
- Good Communication Skills,
- Negotiation Skills,
- Listening Skills,
- Analytical skills and Leadership Skills,
- Strong Organizational skills.
- 5 years in a similar field.
- 2 years industrial relations experience
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com before close of business 20th April 2012.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.