HR Manager Needed At A Construction Company in Kenya
We are looking to recruit a highly qualified and motivated individual, to fill the position of Human Resource Manager (HRM), reporting to the Chief Executive officer.
He/she will head the HR department and will be responsible for the management of an organizations workforce, responsible for the attraction, selection, training, assessment and recommending the rewarding of employees.
- Oversee organizational leadership and culture.
- Ensuring compliance with employment and labor laws.
Serve as company’s primary liaison with the employee’s representatives.
- Responsible for payroll.
- Aged above 25 years
- Bachelors degree in HRM or Higher Diploma in HRM from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 3 years in a busy HR environment
- Good knowledge of the Labour Laws
- Excellent computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High integrity
- Credible experience in Health, safety and payroll functions and performance management
- Having some exposure in construction industry is an added advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate skills on how to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Must demonstrate capacity to lead and motivate, high standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
94 total views, 1 today