HR Manager Needed At A Construction Company in Kenya
We are looking to recruit a highly qualified and motivated individual, to fill the position of Human Resource Manager (HRM), reporting to the Chief Executive officer.
He/she will head the HR department and will be responsible for the management of an organizations workforce, responsible for the attraction, selection, training, assessment and recommending the rewarding of employees.
- Oversee organizational leadership and culture.
- Ensuring compliance with employment and labor laws.
Serve as company’s primary liaison with the employee’s representatives.
- Responsible for payroll.
- Aged above 25 years
- Bachelors degree in HRM or Higher Diploma in HRM from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 3 years in a busy HR environment
- Good knowledge of the Labour Laws
- Excellent computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High integrity
- Credible experience in Health, safety and payroll functions and performance management
- Having some exposure in construction industry is an added advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate skills on how to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Must demonstrate capacity to lead and motivate, high standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
220 total views, 1 today