HR Manager Job in Kenya – Jacaranda Health
We are launching our first clinics in Nairobi this year, and plan to expand to other locations in the region.
- Develop and improve existing HR processes, policies and documents, including performance management processes, employment contracts, employee manuals, etc. in consultation with Jacaranda senior management
- Assist with new hires process; including advertising for new positions, reviewing applicant resumes/CVs, short listings candidates, conducting interviews, reference checking, and on boarding of new staff members
- Ensure the necessary documents for new employees (e.g., work permits, tax IDs, bank accounts, etc.) are obtained and maintained and that HR policies are applied consistently across new hires
- Create and maintain official staff Personnel Files and all documents and records related to office operations
- Make arrangements with local health insurance companies and benefits providers for staff and act as focal point with those vendors
- Act as liaison for staff performance evaluation program; assist staff with all matters pertaining to this evaluation
- Keep staff updated with latest policies and act as focal point for any questions/concerns any staff may have with regards to HR matters
- Manage staff payroll and staff leave requests
- Provide administrative support to Jacaranda management, including transportation, travel and coordinating meetings and special events
- Ensure smooth operations of Jacaranda’s offices, including managing office supplies, greeting guests for meetings, serving as a point of contact for repairs and deliveries, and other office related duties as required
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Degree in business management, human resources or related field; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five or more years of experience including roles with substantial HR responsibilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google products
- Fluency in English and Swahili
- Knowledge of local vendors and where to source products and services
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Knowledge of human resource processes and administration (including legal requirements)
- Exceptional skills and experience in HR strategy to create high performing teams
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Clear communication skills
- Professional interpersonal and intercultural relationship skills
- Independent, self-starter capable of working well with a team, multi-tasking effectively and managing a variety of responsibilities typical in a start-up environment
- Ability to gain working knowledge of Jacaranda Health’s policies, procedures, and practices
- Passion for and commitment to Jacaranda Health’s mission
Only applicants that have completed the online form as well as submitted their CV will be considered.
Preference will be given to applications submitted by June 15th.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
56 total views, 1 today