HR Manager Job in Kenya
Human Resources Manager
Job Ref. HR 2111
Our client is an international, food producing company with approximately 3,000 staff. As part of its growth strategy, our client seeks to engage a dynamic and result oriented HR Manager to help in managing the HR function.
The HRM will be responsible for putting in place sound human resource activities aimed at enhancing efficiency and effectiveness in the work performance results and the development of human resource in the Company.
- Develop modern Human Resource management strategies and comprehensive action plans;
- Develop HR management plans to ensure effective succession management in the Company;
- Liaise with line managers to understand their business strategy and workforce requirements and develop HR plans accordingly;
- Implement and manage the performance management system and ensure its effective execution through the line manager;
- Handle administration of staff contracts and translation of terms of service;
- Manage Industrial Relations within the organization and ensure adherence to labour laws;
- Enforce safety regulations on site through the Site Administrators;
- Ensure provision of efficient and effective human resource administration services including development and implementation of HR policies and procedures and handling of staff correspondences related to enquiries and promotions;
- Review press adverts related to recruitment of staff;
- Oversee management of the staff medical scheme and other benefits;
- Oversee management of confidential and employee records, effective leave, benefits and payroll administration; and
- Any other HR-related activities being undertaken by the company.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- A degree in Human Resource Management or Business / Social-related degree from a recognized university.
- A higher diploma in Human Resource Managament from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a similar position in a large dynamic organization
- A thorough understanding of HR functions and processes and broad generalist experience.
- A good understanding of employment law and union regulations.
To apply for this position, please send your application letter, a detailed CV, day time contact and other relevant documents to the address below clearly stating the JOB REF. of the position on the envelop or email subject.
Deadline for Application is end of day Wednesday 22nd August 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P. O. Box 103635, 00101
P. O. Box 103635, 00101
Or send an email attaching required documents to: [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
69 total views, 2 today