HR Consultant Job in Kenya
Are you passionate about HR Consulting?
Performance Management, Organisational Restructuring and Job Evaluation assignments get you going?
Then read on!
Our client is a consulting firm, seeking to recruit a self driven, organised, experienced and ambitious individual to fill the position of Human Resources Consultant.
The position holder will be reporting to the HR Director.
They will be responsible for:
- Undertaking reviews including client and stakeholders interviews and, consultatively, proposing solutions to client problems;
- Preparing client briefs defining HR requirements; Consulting with clients on Job Evaluations, Organisational Restructuring, Appraisals, Performance Management and Talent Management
- Preparing client reports with regard to HR consulting including ensuring that projects are delivered to client specifications and within the set timelines
- Report writing for HR consulting and training projects
- Undertaking business development work including lead identification, sales follow ups and deals closure as well as coordinating tasks undertaken with part time consultants and HR interns
The Ideal candidate should:
- Hold a University Degree in a business related field with an emphasis in HR, a Post graduate diploma in HRM would be desirable
- Have at least 3-4 years work experience with General HR best practices, HR Administration and at least 2 years as a HR Consultant.
- Prior experience in HR Strategy, Talent management, Payroll management, Performance management, Organisational Restructuring and Job evaluation methodologies is key.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and project management skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
How to Apply:
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visitwww.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by Friday, 17th August, 2012, 5pm.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
91 total views, 1 today