HR Consultant Job in Kenya
Are you passionate about HR Consulting?
Performance Management, Organisational Restructuring and Job Evaluation assignments get you going?
Then read on!
Our client is a consulting firm, seeking to recruit a self driven, organised, experienced and ambitious individual to fill the position of Human Resources Consultant.
The position holder will be reporting to the HR Director.
They will be responsible for:
- Undertaking reviews including client and stakeholders interviews and, consultatively, proposing solutions to client problems;
- Preparing client briefs defining HR requirements; Consulting with clients on Job Evaluations, Organisational Restructuring, Appraisals, Performance Management and Talent Management
- Preparing client reports with regard to HR consulting including ensuring that projects are delivered to client specifications and within the set timelines
- Report writing for HR consulting and training projects
- Undertaking business development work including lead identification, sales follow ups and deals closure as well as coordinating tasks undertaken with part time consultants and HR interns
The Ideal candidate should:
- Hold a University Degree in a business related field with an emphasis in HR, a Post graduate diploma in HRM would be desirable
- Have at least 3-4 years work experience with General HR best practices, HR Administration and at least 2 years as a HR Consultant.
- Prior experience in HR Strategy, Talent management, Payroll management, Performance management, Organisational Restructuring and Job evaluation methodologies is key.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and project management skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
How to Apply:
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visitwww.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by Friday, 17th August, 2012, 5pm.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
44 total views, 1 today