HR Assistant Job in A Cleaning And Gardening Services
To provide efficient administrative support for the HR Manager, ensuring service users are provided with key information on HR processes and procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake duties supporting the recruitment and selection function including placing adverts; processing invoices; pre-employment checks; chasing references; arranging short-listing and interview packs; contacting candidates and managers; and any other associated duties.
- Undertake duties supporting the use of HR Information System including sending out relevant contractual information; liaising with payroll to resolve queries; processing any other payments.
- Undertake administrative duties supporting various HR processes including maternity and paternity leave and other forms of special leave; job evaluation panels; probation procedure; other terms and conditions of employment.
- Undertake duties supporting the organization’s learning and development culture including the collation of learning needs from individuals’ appraisals and the collation of information relating to the evaluation of training.
- Undertake administrative duties to support the HR Manager in the delivery of a health and safety culture within the organisation including the provision of statistical information; maintaining records on health and safety training undertaken.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team including word processing; distribution of information; organizing and taking minutes at meetings for the HR Manager.
- Making sure that all licence’s are renewed.
- Any other duties assigned by the HR Manager.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Human resource Management
- At least 3 years experience handling Human resource functions. Experience in a services environment an added advantage.
- Understanding of human resource reporting and record keeping requirements.
- Well organized, accurate and attentive to detail
- Excellent communications and public relations abilities.
- Strong typing and computer application skills.
- Ability to assist and support others.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
47 total views, 1 today