HR and Admin Manager Job Vacancy At JKIA
We are seeking to recruit a Human Resources and Administration Manager for JKIA to facilitate the implementation of Corporate Human Resource Policies and Procedures in order to drive employee productivity and enable business achieve it’s objectives through optimum utilization of human capital.
- Implements HR Policies and Procedures within the framework of Corporate HR Policies and the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
- Monitors the airports headcount planning to ensure optimal numbers for the various sections within the airport.
- Implement and monitor the performance management system and ensure that section heads use the system to manage employee performance.
- Implement the disciplinary procedures, advise line managers on disciplinary action and make recommendations to the Airport Manager, where applicable
- Participate in the Training Needs Identification process in consultation with section managers and liaise with the Training Manager on the implementation of the training plan
- Follow up on the training and ensure employee behavior change is sustained.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the Airport’s HR Information System.
- Prepare and monitor the airports HR and Administration budget.
- Provide leadership to the HR team.
- Manage the administration function at the airport.
- Develop and implement strategy that maximizes the efficient use of office utilities and vehicles.
- Ensure office facilities and vehicles remain in a serviceable condition
- Maintain records of utilities, consumption and control the expenditure.
- Allocates office space to staff and liaises with the relevant departments on provision of related utilities & assets.
- Ensure the procurement of office furniture, Staff Uniforms and office supplies.
- To champion the implementation and maintenance of KAA Quality Management System.
- University Degree
- Post graduate qualification in HR . A masters degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Human Resources Management five of which must have been at senior management level with a direct functional reporting to the head of the business.
- Generalist HR practitioner with a sound knowledge in the Employment laws, labour relations and driving employee performance.
- Hands on experience in implementation of performance management system
- Good negotiation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Kenya Airports Authority
P 0 Box 19001-00501
52 total views, 1 today