Housing Finance (HF): Customer Service Manager Job in Kenya
Customer Service Manager
The main purpose for this role is to support the delivery of the business’ objectives through the development, implementation and maintenance of strategies, policies and standards for relationship management in order to enhance customer acquisition and retention and loyalty.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Ensure the company develops and implements a customer service strategy which is aligned to the brand and overall company strategy.
- Ensure the customer service strategy is benchmarked against global best practice and recommend and implement appropriate changes to the strategy.
- Provide personalized, simplified and long term customer relationship management to enhance customer experience and loyalty.
- Monitor the experience delivered across all our channels and provide relevant and innovative solutions to enhance customer service delivery.
- Identify and implement customer service improvement initiatives by planning, leading and monitoring processes and standards to ensure service level agreements are in line with the customer expectations and market trends.
- Utilise customer profiles to ensure customer service models meet their unique needs.
- Prepare various reports for management information and provide recommendations for decision making.
- Managing the staff in the department with regards to performance, coaching and development.
- Degree in a business related field from a recognized institution
- 4 years’ experience in customer service, 2 of which must be in banking 2 of which must be at management level.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Customer Relationship Management
- Knowledge in industry benchmark and research tools
- Strong analytical skills , with good numerical interpretation ability
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with ability to influencing others positively
- Have good presentation and communicate skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
To apply, please send your application letter and detailed CV to:
Director, Change & Strategy
P.O. Box 30088 GPO 00100 Nairobi.
Applications should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com on or before 20th March 2012.
This advert can also be downloaded from our website www.housing.co.ke
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted
46 total views, 1 today