Hotel HR Officer Job in Muranga Kenya
Key Responsibilities:Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
- Provide staff orientations
- Access funding for training and write proposals
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Inform unsuccessful applicants
- Conduct exit interviews
- Explain and provisions of the personnel policy.
- Perform other related duties as required
- A minimum of a Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 3-5 years experience in Human Resources
- Conversant with the Kenya labour laws
- Skills in negotiation on (CBA’s) Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Experience in working with unions
- HR officer conversant with hotel operations and unions
- Human resources management
- Job descriptions
- Performance review methods and techniques
- Staff training, development and recognition
- Mentoring and coaching
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Supervisory skills
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
If you fit this description, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly quoting the job title (Hotel Human Resource Officer) On the email subject.
58 total views, 1 today