Haligonian Investment Ltd: Freelance Graphic Designer
We have a vacancy open for a Freelance Graphic Designer
Create and design the covers and inside pages of an upmarket print publication as per the look, feel, style and theme of the publication.
- Work with the Editor on the look and layout of each issue of the publication
- Attend brainstorming meetings as required
- Read and familiarise with the content of each issue in order to present creative design concepts
- Come up with and design layouts that are in line with look, feel and theme of the publication
- Source images
- Create final layout designs
- Proof final design layouts to ensure there are no errors
- Work within deadline and ensure final layouts are approved
- Give priority over all other work to the publication during the creative and printing period
- Own computer, necessary software and access to internet to carry out responsibilities
- Own vehicle and /or means of transportation
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years experience in graphic design preferably with print publications.
- A pleasant personality and excellent communication skills
- Have an existing published portfolio
- Outgoing and a people person
- An understanding and ability to design for upmarket products
- International/global worldview
- International creative design standards
- The role will suit someone VERY results driven, self motivated and confident in their approach.
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to work within or surpass very strict deadline constraints
Deadline for receiving applications is Friday November 16th 10:00am.
41 total views, 1 today