Green-links Driving Jobs in Kenya
In order to continue delivering its professional world class taxi service, Green Links invites persons who believes in its vision and desire to be part of the larger team to apply for the position of Professional Drivers to operate and manage the company cars.
- Completed Secondary Education from an accredited academic institution;
- Possession of a clean and valid driving license (A, B, C, E class);
- Have at least 4 years of continuous driving experience in the taxi industry or a related field that is dynamic;
- Have Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Must possess a PSV license;
- Basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repairs;
- Good knowledge of routes within Nairobi;
- Additional occupational training such as First Aid, Hospitality would be an added advantage;
- He/she must have thorough knowledge of written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- The grasp of another of these international languages will be an advantage- Preferably French, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese;
- Flexible in terms of working hours
- Initiative and discretion
- Participates effectively in a team-based information-sharing environment
- Collaborating and cooperating with others
- Plans and produces quality results to meet established goals
- Strives for quality client-oriented services
- Executes day-to-day tasks systematically and efficiently
- An effective team player
- Good communication skills
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- To ensure that the assigned vehicle is kept in good condition
- To ensure that good driving practice is observed at all times to maintain the condition of the vehicle.
- To report any malfunction or damage to the vehicle to the Line Manager immediately, and to ensure that the vehicle is fully repaired, serviced and otherwise maintained as requested by the Line Manager.
- To ensure the safety of driver and passengers throughout the duration of journeys by driving at all times in a safe and alert manner, conforming to the rules of the road and making sure safety belts are worn and doors are locked.
82 total views, 1 today