Graphic/Web Designer Job Vacancy in Kenya
Position: Graphic / Web Designer
The designer will be responsible for the design of various web application front ends as well as other graphic material required.
Best practices and design methods will be utilized to insure the success of the projects.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- This position requires someone who can prioritize, organize, and manage a substantial workload.
This includes being able to complete jobs in a timely manner or on a specified deadline.
Also involves being able to finish jobs in less time than quoted in order to maximize profitability.
One must also be able to complete in-house paperwork to ensure proper billing and documentation.
This person should work in tandem with others in the design department, sharing responsibility of workloads, quality control etc
Knowledge and skills
- Graphic Design Skills,
- Layout Skills,
- Creative Services,
- Customer Focus,
- Strong work ethic and attitude,
- thorough knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Flash, Shockwave, Adobe Acrobat and/or Photoshop.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of web design and development experience preferred.
Interested persons should send their CVs and any relevant previous work done to firstname.lastname@example.org
40 total views, 1 today