VAELL is a leasing firm with a regional presence in East Africa. Our team is made up of highly dynamic, energetic and professional staff.
The team’s contribution has seen the company’s listing in the Kenya Top 100 Mid Sized Companies rated number 57 this year.
We are seeking graduates to join our Graduate Management Trainee Programme.
The programme is designed to provide trainees with a unique opportunity to gain practical insight of the leasing business through on-the-job-training, external training programmes, coaching and mentoring, with the main aim of providing one with a balanced training that will lead to a rewarding career in the company.
· University graduates
· Above 25 years.
· Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Procurement and supplies, Economics, Law and/or the equivalents from a recognized University.
· A high level of academic excellence.
· Keen interest in developing a career in marketing.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
· Highest level of integrity and trust.
· Leadership potential.
Interested individuals are required to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last day of sending in application should be 30th of November 2012
Vaell is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications are open to all who meet the requirements.
Canvassing of any form will lead to total disqualification.
60 total views, 2 today