Graduate Internships Career Opportunities
Graduate Internships Career Opportunities – World Vision (NGO)
Faculties Needed:Health, Nutrition, Water / Sanitation, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Disaster Management, Education, Law, Economics and Political Science
- Degree graduates who either are beneficiaries of child sponsorship, or have experienced the impact of WV’s community development in their homes will be given priority rating.
- Graduates who show genuine desire to serve among the poor in rural and semi urban areas of Kenya.
- Graduates with demonstrated good character, honesty, high competency and generally in good physical and emotional health.
- Graduates who are willing to commit their time on the project for the entire year.
- Graduates who have completed studies in a relevant field of study as identified by WVK programs within the current year (2012). Any exceptions to this will require the approval of the Director, P & C.
- Graduates who are open to declare any potential points for conflict of interest e.g. A brother/sister working for WVK etc
People and Culture
World Vision Kenya
Please indicate clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for.
Disclaimer: World Vision Kenya has not engaged any recruitment agencies in this recruitment process, neither are we charging any fees to potential employees for job opportunities.
49 total views, 2 today