The African Biodiversity Network (ABN) would like to offer an internship opportunity to a fresh graduate Intern to be based at its office located in Thika, Kenya.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and get on the job experience on biodiversity and environmental conservation issues.
Key Responsibilities: Graduate Internship Jobs in Kenya
The key responsibilities for the intern will include: supporting programme officers in their day to day operations, supporting logistical arrangements for forums, events and meetings
Essential Skills and Attributes: Graduate Internship Jobs in Kenya
- Good spoken and written English, French and Kiswahili.
- Be a team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to relate and work with community organisations and farmers including people of diverse cultures and religions
- Ability to cope with change and handle uncertainties
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in performing their duties.
- Preference will be given to graduate in Environmental Science and Natural Resource Management.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.