Are you currently a Graduate engineer – Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics or Chemical with 4 to nine years experience of either chemical/ petro Chemicals/ Rubber/ Plastic/ Packaging or printing industry in addition to some plastic extrusion background?Our client, a multinational manufacturer of commercial packaging items, particularly plastic strapping is trying to recruit a Manufacturing Mind. The effective candidate is going to be needed to possess experience of implementation of ISO, OH&SAS, 5S/5K, KAIZEN, OEE/ TPM and EMS processes.Key Duties:
* Effective production planning, optimum usage of available capacity – labor, equipment and tools. Ensure cost and excellence of production within the Plastic Strap/ Film manufacturing process lines
* Adhere to company guidelines and safety standards.
* Conduct internal quality controls to insure established quality methods and norms are adopted. Monitor incongruencies with quality methods and norms. Record and evaluate customer claims and prepare reviews on declined or defective items.
* Help in the introduction of new techniques and methods.
* Lead the ceaseless improvement in processes and productivity.
* Accountable for uptime of production machines functioning. Develop maintenance preventive surveys, evaluate or recommend actions to reduce production down time.
* Manage mechanical, electrical and electronics/control maintenance
* Prepare new machines and production equipment for operation – project implementation
Job Qualifications/ Abilities
* Graduate Engineer- Mechanical, Electrical, Plastics or Chemical
* Aged early to mid thirties with 4 to nine years experience of chemical/ petro Chemicals/ Rubber/ Plastic/ Packaging or printing industry
* Strong value addition process implementation methods in addition to practical creativeness.
* Strong people building abilities, execution excellence and customer value delivery
An aggressive Salary package is going to be offered right candidate.
To use, send your CV simply to [email protected] by Wednesday 21st December 2011.
Kindly condition the task title and minimum salary expectation about them line