Government Jobs in Kenya: Parliamentary Service Commission
The Constitution of Kenya 2010 introduced the citizens of Kenya to a new parliamentary system through the establishment of a Senate in addition to a National Assembly as set out in Chapter 8.
The National Assembly
- All policy and organisational matters;
- Enhancing public understanding and knowledge of the National Assembly and increasing public accessibility to and awareness of the National Assembly;
- Dealing with external relations;
- Principal advisor to presiding officers and to all Members of the National Assembly.
- Chairing the Board of Management;
- Advising the Speaker in the exercise of the powers and functions of the office;
- Marshalling all legislative measures passed by the National Assembly;
- Receiving reports from the budget office; and
- Supervising and coordinating all the Directorates of the National Assembly.
Senior Deputy Clerk of the National Assembly
- General supervision of all Directorates;
- External relations;
- Enhancing public understanding and knowledge of parliament and increasing public accessibility to and awareness of its operations;
- Preparing and presenting orientation programmes for new Members of the National Assembly and staff; and
- Supervising and managing staff undergoing parliamentary internship programmes.
- The Table Office including marshalling of published bills, motions and sessional papers, processing of weekly programme of business and the preparation and timely circulation of order papers, votes and proceedings of the House;
- The Journals Office including keeping custody of house journals and records and archiving of those records;
- Matters connected to parliamentary associations; and
- Public participation in legislative process.
- Select committees, departmental committees and ad hoc committees of the National Assembly;
- Facilitation of public participation and involvement in the activities of the committees; and
- Safe keeping of records of the house committees and responding to inquiries on the activities of the committees from the public and other legislative bodies.
- Acting as the liaison person between the Speaker’s Office and the rest of the parliamentary offices;
- Carrying out research, preparation of speeches and overseeing travel and protocol arrangements in the Speaker’s Office;
- Preparation and review of correspondence and reports as directed by the Speaker.
- Have attended a senior management or leadership course from a recognised institution;
- Demonstrated enduring flair for parliamentary procedure and practice, including comparative experience of other parliamentary jurisdictions coupled with wide experience in the role, functions and operations of parliament;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style; and
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- parliamentary service commission kenya
- parliamentary service commission
- parliamentary service commission shortlisted candidates
- Parliamentary Service Commission jobs
- parliament service commission of kenya
- KENYA PARLIAMENTARY SERVICE COMMISSION]
- www parliamentaryservicecommission co ke
- parliamentary service commission shortlisted
- www parliamentary service commission of kenya
- jobs in parliament kenya
- roles of the clerk assistant in parliamentary service commission
- parlimentary service commision kenya
- parliementary service commission kenya
- parliamentaryservicecommission oral interviews
- parliamentary sevice commission
- parliamentary services commission
- parliamentary service commission website
- roles of the parliamentary service commission
- www parliamentaryservicecommission
- www parliamentary service commission-kenya interviews
- www parliamentary service commission kenya
- www parliamentary service commission jobs
- www parliamentary service commission com
- www parliamentary service commision kenya jobs
- the kenya parliamentary service commission j0bs
- shortlisted peple for parliamentary service commission kenya jobs
- shortlisted candidates parliamentary service commision
- shortlisted candidates list who applied jobs in parliament in kenya
- shortlisted candidates for interview parliamentary service commission of kenya
- shortlisted candidates in the parliamentary service commision
- parliamentary service commission of kenya website
- paliamentary commission kenya
- paliamentary commission jobs
- names of shortlisted candidates for interviews by parliamentary service commission of kenya
- members of the parliamentary service commission of kenya 11th parliament
- managment of paliamentary service commission
- kenyan jobs vacancies parliamentary
- kenya parliamentary jobs
- kenya parliament shortlisted candidates
- kenya commissions jobs
- paliamentary select committee kenya jobs
- paliamentary service commission
- paliamentary service commission kenya jobs
- parliamentary service commission of kenya jobs
- parliamentary service commission KENYA shortlisted candidates
- parliamentary service commission kenya shortlisted
- parliamentary service commission job vaccancies
- parliamentary service commission in kenya
- PARLIAMENTARY SELECT COMMITTEE JOBS-KENYA
- parliamentary commitee jobs in kenya
- parliament jobs shortlisted candidate
- paliamentary service commission of kenya
- job advetisement parliamentary service commission of kenya
295 total views, 2 today