Generator Technician Job At Dynamic People Consulting
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting a Generator Technician with experience working in maintenance and repair of generators for one of its clients.
Candidates must be willing to work outside the country for extended periods of time.
Successful candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Diploma obtained at an accredited institution, or equivalent;
- Ten (10)years of experience of second line repair and maintenance of generators;
- Must be able to perform all required maintenance and repair tasks of generator;
- Experience/training in maintenance work on other equipments, such as HVAC, light and/or heavy vehicles;
- Ability to work well with diverse community groups/multicultural environment;
- Ability to withstand harsh environment, highly motivated and be result driven;
- Ability to work well in a team, handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to communicate in French is preferable;
- Experience working with the UN is preferable;
- Must be able to communicate, read and write in English.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted
To be removed from this mailing list,send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “unsubscribe” on the subject line.
50 total views, 1 today