Generator Technician Job At Dynamic People Consulting
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting a Generator Technician with experience working in maintenance and repair of generators for one of its clients.
Candidates must be willing to work outside the country for extended periods of time.
Successful candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Diploma obtained at an accredited institution, or equivalent;
- Ten (10)years of experience of second line repair and maintenance of generators;
- Must be able to perform all required maintenance and repair tasks of generator;
- Experience/training in maintenance work on other equipments, such as HVAC, light and/or heavy vehicles;
- Ability to work well with diverse community groups/multicultural environment;
- Ability to withstand harsh environment, highly motivated and be result driven;
- Ability to work well in a team, handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to communicate in French is preferable;
- Experience working with the UN is preferable;
- Must be able to communicate, read and write in English.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted
To be removed from this mailing list,send an email to [email protected] with the word “unsubscribe” on the subject line.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
100 total views, 1 today