General Marketing Executives – Jobs in Kenya
General Marketing Executives – Kenya in Jobs
Ensuring that the production targeted are attained and favorable relationships are maintained with customers and intermediaries.
• Secure new business directly or through intermediaries.
• Service existing business and follow up renewals within the service benchmarks and in line with the monthly renewal target.
• Identify and recommend new Agents/Brokers to Head Office for appointment.
• Liaison with Agents and Brokers.
• Prepare and submit premium quotations to intermediaries/clients on request.
• Follow up premium payments and other payments with intermediaries and direct clients.
• Forward weekly and monthly reports as required
• Gather marketing intelligence including competition, new products and also about the Company’s image
• Undertake initial underwriting of business to ensure sound acceptance of risk.
• Ensure that policy documents, endorsements and renewal notices/advices are processed
• Handle customer complaints written or verbal on a timely basis.
• Issuing of motor certificates and non motor cover notes
• Maintaining proper record keeping systems at the branch.
• Reconciling accounts statements
• Ensuring duly completed claim forms from intermediaries/clients are submitted to the Head office within our service benchmarks and follow up to ensure prompt settlement of claims.
• First university degree
• Professional qualification in marketing
• Certificate of proficiency (COP). A diploma in insurance will be an added advantage
• Sound knowledge in General insurance products
• At least three years experience in marketing General insurance products
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their application letters together with detailed curriculum vitae indicating their daytime telephone contacts by 14th February 2011 to: [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
48 total views, 1 today