General Manager Job At The Leather Industries of Kenya
Leather Industries of Kenya is a Modern Tannery, processing finished Leather for the Export Market destined mainly to the European and South East Asian Markets.
We seek suitable applicants to fill the position of General Manager.
Overall responsibility for the efficient management of the Company in accordance with the strategic goals of the organization.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A relevant University Degree from a reputable University.
- 10 years overall experience with at least 3 years at General/Senior management Level in a manufacturing environment.
- Formal qualifications in Leather Technology and/or experience in Leather Production would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable Strong Leadership and Analytical Skills
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills.
Applications may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th December 2012
49 total views, 2 today