General Manager Job At The Leather Industries of Kenya
Leather Industries of Kenya is a Modern Tannery, processing finished Leather for the Export Market destined mainly to the European and South East Asian Markets.
We seek suitable applicants to fill the position of General Manager.
Overall responsibility for the efficient management of the Company in accordance with the strategic goals of the organization.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A relevant University Degree from a reputable University.
- 10 years overall experience with at least 3 years at General/Senior management Level in a manufacturing environment.
- Formal qualifications in Leather Technology and/or experience in Leather Production would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable Strong Leadership and Analytical Skills
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills.
Applications may be sent to: [email protected] not later than 24th December 2012
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
89 total views, 1 today