General Manager Job At A Savings and Credit Co-operative Society
A well established and vibrant Savings and Credit Co-operative Society located in Nairobi with countrywide membership is looking for a dynamic, creative and self-driven individual to fill the position of General Manager.
The Applicant will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Grow Sacco revenues and profitability, manage performance of team members and ensure talent management.
- Develop innovative ideas for existing and new products and services as well as identify new investment initiatives in liaison with Management Committee.
- Implement customer experience as laid down in the Sacco’s customer service charter.
- Provide timely reports as required by Management Committee on financial performance, market intelligence and sector trends.
- Implement the Sacco’s Strategic Plan as guided by the Management Committee.
- Prudently manage the Sacco’s liquidity, operational and reputational risks as well as maintain the PAR within acceptable levels.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and regulations as well as internal procedures.
The ideal candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Be a holder of a business related degree from a recognized university and CPA (K) or its equivalent. Qualifications in Co-operative Management will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 8 years of relevant experience in a busy Sacco, four (4) of which must be in a management role in charge of a team.
- Be proficient in MS Office Suite. A working experience with Navision system will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate high integrity, excellent leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Be a proven team player who is results oriented and proactive.
- Be well versed with the developments in the co-operative sector.
- Be 45 years old or below.
If you have what it takes and meet these qualifications, please submit your application letter quoting your current and expected salary, CV and copies of testimonials to:
P.O. Box 49010, 00100 GPO
Your application should reach the above address by 20/12/2012
50 total views, 1 today