GBSH CONSULT Recruits Marketing Intern in Kenya
GBSH Consult is seeking an energetic, savvy, curious Marketing Intern to assist the Senior Executive team Kenya region, in an intensive, fun-filled, and creative 3 month project where intern creates and implements strategic outreach campaigns to develop GBSH’s brand in various target segments.
Duties and activities include maintenance of media database, research and development of new relationships with local /regional print/electronic media, online market research, Eblast campaigns, GBSH blog support, GBSH twitter feed support, GBSH flickr support and other ancillary needs with regard to New Media marketing to develop the GBSH brand identity.
The internship is 3 months in length and runs between Dec and 1st March.
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
- Bachelor’s degree ongoing or finished
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organized, reliable and a team player
- Customer Service or Marketing experience a plus.
- Position is ideal for someone pursuing a career in marketing
Location: Kenya office in Nairobi
Your job responsibilities will include…
- Work in project development and implementation (local, regional, and national)
- Develop detailed marketing plans
- Interact with clients
- Develop a strong understanding of company’s products and services
- Sell to current customers and prospect for new business
- Coordinate with internal departments to respond quickly to customer needs, requests and problems
- Perform market research through interviews, focus groups and surveys
- Assist in various duties as needed
- Become proficient in the use of our Customer Relationship Management database program to retrieve key information, facilitate client mailings, and to manage various prospective client lists.
- Facilitate Social Media/Networking Web site activities and promotions using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
- Assist with the ongoing enhancements to our Web site including coordination of posting audio/video files.
- Assist with the ongoing development of our Internet and Search Marketing initiatives.
- Work to build our media contacts database to enhance our public relations efforts.
- Contact reporters and editors to arrange media interviews for our financial advisory team and clients.
- Create E-mail announcements to promote advisor appearances on TV and radio.
- Write and deliver press releases and story pitches for the media.
- Assist in the creating, editing and proofreading of articles, letters, E-mails, and speech presentations.
- Assist with writing, proofreading, and delivering our Monthly Client Letter/mailer.
- Assist with the coordinating of our direct mail campaigns.
- Research potential new marketing services.
- Update various prospective client and new client lists and charts to track referral sources and new revenue.
- Assist in the building of a marketing database of potential high net worth clients.
- Help in the development and preparation of marketing letters and materials for prospective clients.
- Aid in the maintenance of our marketing material
Note: All expenses will be at the intern’s own.
If interested please contact: Ms. Dhara Shah [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
62 total views, 1 today
Fatal error: Uncaught CurlException: 7: Failed to connect to 2a03:2880:10:1f02:face:b00c:0:8: Network is unreachable thrown in /home/jobskeny/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 825