Front Office Officer Job Vacancy in Kenya
Liable for performing a wide variety of clerical as well as front desk staff duties.
Obtains website visitors.
Records and also communicates information to suitable workers.
Provides managerial information to Company workers and executes various help features as appointed.
Projects the Provider’s Label as well as Center Values.
1. Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of assigned receptionist and clerical functions.
- Receives and screens telephone calls. Answers routine questions or directs them to appropriate personnel. Records and relays messages.
- Receives and directs visitors to relevant boardrooms
- Control of boardroom bookings
- Relieves telephone switchboard at all times
- Call creditors to collect their cheques and record keeping
- Receiving and controlling of hand delivered documentation/invoices and distribution to relevant staff.
- Assists with questions and problems courteously and promptly.
- Maintains the Company’s professional reputation.
- Control and assistance with receiving and sending of parcels.
- Control and stock up of stationary requirements.
- Assists and supports department personnel.
- Coordinates activities with related departments and obtains or conveys information as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Booking of accommodation and flight tickets with travel agency, complete business applications and obtain required signatures
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Capture day to day office running financial cost information on a monthly spreadsheet
- Capturing of data
- Processing of payments
- Generating and entry of orders
- Managing of petty cash
- Adherence to safety policies and regulations
- Use initiative and make recommendations with regard to the control process of consumables.
- Inform management of any incidents or problems.
- General maintaining of the office environment by identifying and obtaining quotations for the day to day services needs.
- Completing of non/scheduled inspections on regular intervals
- Controlling of stationary and requests.
- Ensure a clean and safe office environment.
- Calls and inquiries are courteously and professionally handled or referred. Professional relations exist with all contacts.
- Good working relations exist with Company personnel and management and assistance is provided as needed. Management is appropriately informed.
- Basic understanding of business service functions.
- Knowledge of related computer applications.
- Previous related experience helpful.
- 2-3 years Secretarial / PA experience/Front Office (all in a service oriented company)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent phone skills.
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Friendly disposition and clam demeanor
- Able to use PC, printer, phones, and basic business equipment.
79 total views, 1 today