Front Office Assistant Careers
APDK’s mission is “to enable persons with disabilities overcome their physical limitations and empower them socially and economically to become self reliant and fully integrated members of their communities”
Vacancy: Front Office Assistant
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages & provide information to callers
- Direct persons to correct destination, deal with queries from the public and customers
- General administrative and clerical support
- Prepare letters, documents, receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Organize meetings; maintain appointment diary & Schedule Appointments.
- Report writing and data entry
- A diploma in front office and office administration/public relations or Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years experience in front office at a busy organization
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Should be computer literate with excellent skills on use of excel
- Self motivated and able to work under minimum supervision
P O Box 46747 – 00100
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
36 total views, 1 today