French Teacher Job At Booker Academy In Mumias
Booker Academy is a fully fledged learning institution encompassing Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary Schools.
The Academy’s major objective is to give holistic education and learning while working as a facility of excellence in scholastic, co-curricular tasks as well as the moral advancement of the learners. The college which offers the Kenyan 8-4-4 Unit of Education and learning has taken pleasure in scholastic success over the years.
We prepare to strengthen our individual source base by adequately filling the position of Teacher of French for the Secondary School.
- Teach French as a subject to students of Form one to Form four.
- Prepare Form four candidates effectively for KCSE.
- Prepare students in the competitive French Language enhancement activities like Drama, Music etc.
- Guide and counsel students.
- Do any other duties as may be assigned by the Management.
- A university degree in Education specializing in French and any other teaching subject – BED Arts (French/Another subject)
- Prove of active involvement in the French Language development activities e.g. Drama, Music, Workshops etc.
- Teaching experience of the French Language at Secondary School level for not less than one year.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Good KCSE Results in French will be an added advantage.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
82 total views, 1 today