Freelance Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya (2)
Efman Communication would like to expand and strengthen its Advertising team to match the ambitions of her client (FEAFFA) and are seeking for a qualified and experienced Freelance Sales Executives who will add revenue in sales.
We invite applicants who are performance driven and possess excellent transferable skills with demonstrable records of achievement in selling.
An attractive retainer and commission will be offered to the successful candidate.
Only two(2) positions are available.
Work Station: Nairobi
Fluent in English and Kiswahili
Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop and grow an advertising client base;
- Promote and develop an effective service for the purpose of maximizing sales and revenue.
- Seek creative ways to grow the advertising revenue of the publication.
- Business Degree from recognized University. Those with diploma in Sales & Marketing plus relevant experience will be considered;
- 1 to 2 years experience in sales,preferably in a publication or any media company;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and tenacity to work long hours with minimum supervision.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
56 total views, 1 today