Finance Manager NGO Job in Nairobi
Our Client, a Regional Market Development Trust, implementing Market Development Programmes in Sub-Saharan Africa and upholding strong Christian values, seeks to hire a Finance Manager with extensive experience in financial accounting and management information systems.
- Working capital/ Donor finance management
- Review and implementation of internal controls, and value added financial management reporting
- Budgeting and costing of programme activities.
- Tax compliance with local laws
- Formulation and implementation of company financial policies and regulations.
- Development and implementation of sound and effective accounting systems.
- Provide leadership and supervision of maintenance of proper accounting records.
- Effective management and control of funds allocated for various programmes
- Supervision, training and development of a team of accountants.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts for audit purposes
- Support, guide and advice the Managing Director on all finance, risk management and internal control matters to ensure compliance with appropriate standards and procedures.
- Manage payroll, Treasury and compliance with Kenya Revenue Authority rules and deadlines.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the Board of Directors on financial performance.
- MBA (Strategic Management) Bachelor of Commerce degree (accounting option) plus CPA III (K) or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Demonstrated financial management skills over a minimum period of three (3) years in a managerial position in a large organization
- Be conversant with computer based accounting and financial systems.
- Must be registered with ICPAK.
- Good knowledge of Investment Banking
- Born again Christian preferred
- Ability to work well in a team environment and train others in financial management
Only serious candidates with the above qualifications need to apply.
61 total views, 1 today