Finance Internship Recruitment With a Kenyan NGO Company
Department: Finance and Support Services Department
Job Location: CAFS Corporate Head Office or Regional Office
The Centre for African Family Studies is an African Institution dedicated to strengthening the capacities of organizations and individuals in the field of health, HIV & AIDS, population and development in order to contribute to improving the quality of life of families in sub-Saharan Africa.
CAFS Training and Technical Assistance Team (TTA) made up of highly qualified professionals of Advocacy, Reproductive Health, HIV&AIDS, Organizational Development, and Knowledge Management (KM), conducts courses and provides research and consultancy services from bases in Lome, Togo, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Nairobi Kenya.
* Assisting the Finance and Support Services( FSS) team in providing documentation during the statutory audit
* Ensuring proper filing of all accounting documentation
* Providing basic financial information in response to queries from program staff, management , and suppliers
* Reconciliation of travel advances
* Assist the FSSM in the preparation of project/activity budgets.
* Basic understanding of accounting processes and procedures, Financial Reporting, Costing, Project accounting, the Fund accounting systems and Donor reporting requirements, International Financial reporting standards.
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, statutory regulations related to staff pay and taxation.
* Practical knowledge of basic accounting packages especially Sun-System Accounting software.
* High level of competence in basic Excel, Word and Outlook
* Good communication and listening skills
* Excellent organizational skills used in planning own work.
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
* High levels on competency and dedication
Application to be sent to [email protected]
Attention: Ag Director Prof. Eliwo Akoto.
Closing date: 28 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- ngo internship opportunities in kenya
- Finance and accounting internship in kenya
- finance internships kenya 2012
79 total views, 2 today