Finance Internship Recruitment: Kenya Red Cross.
Internship In Kenya. E-Plus is a private company, limited by guarantee, fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross to offer emergency medical services which include 24hr ambulance services, first aid training and the sale of first aid kits.
* Timely posting of invoices
* Timely posting of receipts
* Running receivable reports
* Assist in Debt collection
* Assist in payable
* A University degree in Finance
* CPA/ACCA will be an added advantage
* Passion and Commitment to quality service performance
* Ability to meet stringent targets against set deadlines
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send a copy of your CV and via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th December, 2011 at 5.00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- kenya red cross vacancies
- finance intern jobs 2012 kenya
- redcross kenya internship
- kenya red cross internships
- Kenya Red cross internship programs
- kenya red cross 2012 internship
- internships in the Kenyaredcross
- internship form from redcross in kenya
- internship at kenya red cross
- finance internships in nairobi
- Redcross nairobi internship
43 total views, 1 today