Finance Executive Recruitment in Nairobi, Kenya
Pamoja Capital is a leading independent corporate finance advisory firm with offices in Johannesburg and Nairobi.
Established in 2006, Pamoja Capital aims at becoming the corporate finance advisory firm of choice in markets in which it operates.
The Corporate Finance Executive will assist Lead Advisors on projects both in Kenya and in South Africa.
· Business Plan Development and Review
· Financial Modelling (financial statement analysis, valuations and financing)
· Business Valuation and Investment Returns
· Funding Options Analysis (including acquisition finance)
· Project Finance Transactions
· Prepare Information Memorandum
· Preparation of Annual Financial Statements in terms of IFRS
· Carry out Due Diligence exercises
· Review of corporate governance and compliance at an operational level
· Review of accounting issues in terms of IFRS
· Potential candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance from a recognized institution.
· ACCA/ CPA (K)/ CFA qualification will be an added advantage.
· 2 years experience in a similar role; experience within the financial services sector is an added advantage.
· Must be detail oriented and able to work with a high degree of accuracy
· Must possess excellent organizational, grammar and very good oral and written communication
· Should be able to work and compile data and reports
· Able to make capable and effective decisions
· Able to prioritize, and manage tasks
· Be pleasant, professional and proficient
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with Pamoja Capital; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Wednesday, 22nd March 2012 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
26 total views, 1 today