Our client, a fast growing Real Estate company based in Nairobi is looking for a qualified female staff to fill in the position of Finance and Administration Assistant
beginning 1st May, 2012.
To ensure efficient and accurate financial and administrative functions at their offices in Nairobi.
Reports to: Finance and Administration Manager with day to day supervision of the company Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Implement and maintain efficient financial systems and internal controls in accordance with the policies and procedures required by the company, and in compliance with international standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, with support from the Finance and Administration Manager.
· Assist in preparation of financial statements/reports as may be required from time to time.
· Ensure proper documentation and filing of documents for proper audit trail.
· Offer human resources and administrative support as necessary liaising with the company director and other administrative issues.
· Any other duties as may be requested by the Administration Manager.
Skills / Attributes Required
· Must be a female candidate of25- 30 years.
· A Business Graduate: B.Com (Finance)/Business management/Administration and other related business courses.
· Those with at least 2 years experience in a busy organization will have an added advantage.
· Strong organizational and administrative skills, paying particular attention to detail
· Ability to work well with others, meet deadlines
· Ability to analyze financial data and offer strategic solutions.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
39 total views, 1 today